Q. WHEN IS THE RACE?
- The Pelican Brewing Salmon Run will take place on September 23, 2017!
Q. WHAT TIME DOES THE RACE START?
- The race will begin promptly at 10am.
Q. WHERE DOES THE RACE START AND FINISH?
- The race will start and finish at the Pelican Brewing in Tillamook, OR.
1708 1st Street
Tillamook, OR 97141
Q. WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Parking will be located at Tillamook High School. See the parking tab for more information.
Q. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE?
- Runners of all levels are invited to participate in the race. We have a course minimum pace of 22 minutes per mile.
Q. WILL THE RACE BE TIMED?
- Yes! The race will be professionally timed.
Q. DO I HAVE TO DRINK THE BEER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE?
- No, the race is for everyone. Drinking the beer is not mandatory for participating in the race. All participants under the age of 21 will receive a pint of Pelican Brewing root beer.
Q. CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICKUP MY RACE PACKET FOR ME AT PACKET PICKUP?
- Yes! We are here to make your life easier. Someone else may pickup your packet for you as long as they are able to show some form of verification to our staff. A list of accepted items are listed below.
- Email authorizing designated person to pickup your packet
- Copy of ID
Q. CAN I TRANSFER MY RACE REGISTRATION TO ANOTHER PERSON?
- No, we are not able to offer transfers, deferments or refunds on race registration.
Q. WILL THERE BE PRIZES AWARDED TO THE WINNERS?
- Yes, the top 3 overall males and females will receive fantastic Pelican Brewing Company prizes! We will also recognize the top 3 males and females in each age group below. Age groups are as followes:
10 and under
Q. WHAT DO I GET FOR PARTICIPATING?
- In addition to a well-organized event and volunteer support along the race course all participants will receive an official race t-shirt, race bib, commemorative pint glass and one pint of Five Five West Coast Pilsner (for all participants 21 years of age with valid ID).
Q. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST! HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REGISTER FOR THIS EXCITING RACE?
April 10-July 31
August 1-August 31 (unless race sells-out)
September 1- September 21 at 6pm (unless race sells-out)